Senin, 09 Februari 2009

About Me

My name is wahyu immawan. My short name is wawan. I am from Pantenan-Panceng. I am number 1 of my brothers. I am 13 years old. I am student at SMPN 1 Sidayu. Now, I stay in TPRU cottage.

I have a family. My family in Pantenan village. Now, My father in Malaysia. My mother is a farmer. Now, she is growing kinds of vagetable and sometimes corn and peanut. I have 1 brother. his name is Wafi. He is a student. He is 7 years old.

I have a home on pantenan village. My home is rather big. I have a garden behind of my home. Behind of my garden is farm. There are many papaya trees.      

7 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. Assalaamualaikum Wr.Wb...
    Wa2n your blog is good, i like that..
    But your ABOUT ME is low...
    And your clock make me afraid..
    Wassalaamualaikum Wr.Wb

    BalasHapus
  3. azzkum...........!
    your write is good!
    wazzkum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  4. asskum.............
    wa2n your write is low and very bright
    and your wallpaper is g-o-o-d but too weight
    kumsalam...

    BalasHapus
  5. assalamualaikum.....
    your write is good but your about me is very short story
    thank's
    wassalam.....

    BalasHapus
  6. Assalamualaikum. . . . .
    wa2n your write is good and full colour,
    but your write is low
    Wassalamualikum. . . . .

    BalasHapus
  7. ass.....
    your blog is very good.
    I like your blog.
    thanks

    BalasHapus